Anderson Manufacturing Limited Lifetime Warranty
Anderson Manufacturing warrants to the original purchaser of its products that its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the entire time that the product is owned by the original purchaser. The original purchase must be in the United States. The sole and exclusive remedy is limited to repairing or replacing, at our option, any product manufactured by Anderson Manufacturing that is determined to be defective. Any defective product will be remedied by Anderson Manufacturing or its authorized representative without charge, other than freight and insurance charges for return of the product. If we send you a new product, we will keep the defective one.
Anderson Manufacturing will not be responsible for defects, malfunctions or required repairs resulting from:
- Improper assembly of a firearm using Anderson Manufacturing parts, using parts not manufactured by Anderson Manufacturing or using incorrect components.
- Damage or breakage to Anderson Manufacturing parts during assembly by the purchaser, such as stripping threads, cracking parts due to overtightening or snapping trigger guard ears due to improper installation.
- Unauthorized or improper modification or alteration.
- Improper repair or disassembly.
- Careless handling, abuse, neglect, criminal misuse, negligence or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Unreasonable use, i.e., use of the products under conditions more severe than those for which they were designed and intended.
- Normal wear, tear and/or corrosion.
- Use of defective or improper ammunition including remanufactured ammunition.
Note: All liability is excluded if the instructions in the Anderson Manufacturing Operation and Safety Manual are not fully observed. Available here
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT WILL ANDERSON MANUFACTURING BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
Firearms or parts that are returned to Anderson Manufacturing for service that is not covered by the Warranty will be evaluated to determine if the service is to be charged a fee. We will notify you by email or phone of the fee to be charged for the repair. If you approve the work by return email or phone, you must provide a credit card number (together with the name on the card, the expiration date, the CVV and the billing zip code) to cover the cost of the repair.
The following charges may apply to repair service:
Replacement parts: Cost of parts
Shipping: UPS shipping charges
5. Return Process.
- All warranty returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA).
How to obtain an RMA Number: Fill out the Repair and Return Form here on our website with all required information.
When we receive the Repair and Return Form, we will send you an RMA Number by email (or by phone, fax or mail if you did not provide an email address). After you receive the RMA Number, you ship the product back to us.
- The product must be shipped in a protective box. The product should be wrapped in bubble wrap or other similar packaging material to prevent movement and damage in the box while in transit. Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
- You are responsible for proper return packing. Anderson Manufacturing is not responsible for damage caused in transit. We recommend you insure the package.
- Make sure any firearm is not loaded.
- We will respond within a reasonable time after receipt of written notice and delivery of the product to us.
Send your return via USPS or UPS to:
Service and Warranty, RMA#_____ (your RMA#)
1743 Anderson Blvd.
Hebron, KY 41048
Fax # 859-689-4110